Member Benefits Department Coordinator
The department coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the BPAA music licensing program as well as for design work on digital menu board, trade advertisements and other marketing campaigns.
Sales support and coordination of other projects are also required as needed.
- Administration of the BPAA Music Licensing Program including invoicing, processing and tracking.
- Design services for menu board and marketing collateral.
- General customer assistance to centers in sales and program support.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by adding value to the mission of BPAA.
- Adobe Suite including illustrator a MUST. MS Suite with mastery level in Excel. Membership database experience.
- 10 years of experience in department support environment
- Minimum of 5 years design experience using PS programs for print ready collateral
- College Degree preferred; some college courses in design required.
Interested candidates can email Amy@BPAA.com.